Dates Employed: Mar 2014 – Aug 2016
Employment Duration: 2 yrs 6 mos
Location: Hurst, Texas
Tier 3 Electronics Repair Technician that turned into an AM position.
▪ iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, LG, cell phone screen replacement
▪ All major tablet brands LCD/DIGITIZER replacement
▪ Power Control Board repair
▪ Micro Soldering
▪ Daily COGS
▪ Computer Virus Removal
Tier 3 Electronics Repair Technician
Company Name: PRO-TECHS
Dates Employed: Jan 2012 – Dec 2014
Employment Duration: 3 yrs
Location: Saginaw, Texas
▪ Increased profitability by 32% within the first month of employment.
▪ Automated business operations to include software, electronic merchant services, and accounting functions.
▪ Sourced suppliers to maximize profitability, turnaround time, and quality.
▪ Handled 800 gigs of .PST files due to a Microsoft exchange server switch. Successfully merged all new data with OFFICE 365 for 50 users.
▪ Handles 35 clients with Remote Desktop support including, Software, Microsoft exchange services, Virus removal,
Configuration of QuickBooks, Server Configuration etc…
▪ Built and configured small phone servers that would allow 210 extensions per office.
▪ VPN and DNS configuration on server 2012 Adding and removing roles per client on domains Virtualization of servers and setting up of new servers.
Tier 2 Electronics Repair Technician
Company Name: Fix It Fast Cellular Repair
Dates Employed: Feb 2009 – Oct 2012
Employment Duration: 3 yrs 9 mos
Location: Fort Worth Texas
One of several technicians responsible for all cell phone, tablet and computer repair. Tasked with
additional responsibilities of reporting daily cost of goods sold (COGS). Managed purchasing activities
and RMA processing.
Company Name: OfficeMax
Dates Employed: Mar 2005 – Apr 2009
Employment Duration: 4 yrs 2 mos
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Newly created position as technical specialist led to a management position within the first year.
Responsible for opening/closing, employee scheduling, COGS reporting. Broke Metroplex district record for service warranty sales in single transaction which led to the assignment of several large sales accounts.